5 Reasons to Invest in PPC
May 19, 2018 | Marketing
By: Ava F. Digital Marketing Consultant
Regardless of the field you are currently in, if you own and operate a business, you need to know this. With the whole world becoming more digitalized, businesses that cannot keep up will find themselves in financial trouble sooner or later. If you have target marketing, the results can be astonishing and bliss. PPC(Pay-Per-Click) is a cost-effective way to manage your online marketing and here is why:
- PPC ads have budgeting control. You can set your own monthly budget and see how the campaign is doing. You may also increase or decrease your budget based on your profits. Think of it as a pay-as-you-go plan you can control.
- PPC ads make it a lot easier to target a specific audience. You should look at regular reports to see where your clicks came from. Otherwise, why bother with marketing at all? The other day, I saw a few pictures of my friend and her family on a cruise. I admit, I have never been and everything looked so good. Subsequently, I did a little research to find out which cruise was the best option for my family and me. I didn’t end up choosing anything that particular day, as I got side-tracked with work. The very next day, when I opened my social media accounts, I found a cruise for the exact dates I had in mind, and with my budget. Destiny… or was it? This is what we call Target Marketing. Regardless of who you are selling to, or what you are selling, you can benefit from Target Marketing because your leads are your customers. They have been looking for you, as you have been looking for them.
- Instant Results. PPC is most often compared to a light switch because it makes a night and day difference. A slow month can turn into plenty of leads and new clients almost overnight. The best part is, you are in charge. If you are too busy to take on any more clients this month, PPC can be stopped.
- You can promote a special offer. You know this month there is an offer that is just too good to miss. You want to shout it from the rooftops, but on our busy streets, no one can hear you. Start a PPC campaign and let your target audience know what makes you excited about this deal.
- Results that we can measure and use to grow your business. This is perhaps the most important part of our discussion. Of course, Digital Marketing is much more effective than its predecessors (the many brochures that never made it inside, the calendars that lay on fridges without so much as a thank you note, the list goes on). But the question is, can it grow your business? And how?
The short answer is, believe in yourself and your business. If you don’t, no one else will. Invest in yourself and expect returns on your investment. I will leave you with one final thought: Please consider using a professional to do your marketing campaign. Anyone can do anything, but it doesn’t mean that anyone should. Digital Marketing Firms should be accountable to you and your business. If its not working, and they are not bothered by your lack of success, it is time to reconsider your relationship with them.
As yo r PPC advertising drives more growth, many companies discover it is far more effective to hire a PPC agency to manage the entire process of campaign planning and execution.